Current courses announced for 2018
BRAND NEW ADDITIONAL RAPID REPORTING COURSE
- Additional whole day for Rapid Reporting review
- Osirix based with individual workstations
- Exam tips and techniques
- Thorough review of each film with in depth discussion and feedback
- Please enquire for availability and book for additional RR practice examination.
Dubai FRCR 2B course is now in its 14th successful year. Conducted twice yearly, since its inception in January 2006.
Over the past few years we at RAD COURSES have organised an International Symposium in the UAE focusing on topical Radiological issues. The topics have included
- MR Colonography – How and Why?
- MR Imaging of Sarcoma
- MR Imaging of Sporting Injuries
- Functional MR – Clinical Uses
- MR in Stroke
- MR of Pancreatic tumours
- MR of Big Joints
The international Radiology Symposia are held at Rashid Hospital on the day of Rapid Reporting Course. Please contact for contemporary topics and exact times
Faculty members are the core group in London-Sheffield Radiology Conference. This biennial conference has been held around the world since 1990. The next conference is scheduled in Jakarta on 18th and 19th August 2018. For booking please follow the link to programme and its registration.